Monday, July 6, 2009

4th Of July Weekend

We had a great 4th of July weekend...filled with tons of activities. I have so many pictures that this may have to be a couple of posts long.

Friday we went to the Palatine Fest....one of my favorites... I grew up going to this fest...so its bitter sweet that I am now taking my kids to it.

We found our cousins just in time to go on some rides....Luke and Anthony on the dragons....They HAD to go on the Green dragon!
On the cars...
Gia & Bella on the Pink Dragon

Then we headed over to the Stanczaks to watch the Fireworks from their rooftop.

Sweet Little Ella
Luke is enjoying the view

Ella & Adriana...the newest little ones of the bunch. Only one month apart.

All of the kids and me...I was honestly there to make sure the little ones did not fall. I am sure the picture would have been a whole lot cuter with me out of it.

More cute pictures to come.....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming. We had fun!

Unknown said...

oops, this is jess, I just didn't log in as me yet

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a fun & busy holiday! :)

Kellie said...

So cute, I love all kids! Miss you guys!

JILL said...

Love that picture...and how Jake is "Mr. Crabby Pants" yet- notice how he's leaning on Luke for support...he is like "Luke, get me out of here...show me how to throw a ball or something. I'm done with picture time"

Jessica said...

holy kiddos!

Kelly said...

Cute pictures. It was fun to finally have a child to bring with! Please edit my daughter's red-eye before posting - she looks like a demon child!!!