Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just Look at These Two

So most of you have seen the St. Legers blog about their sweet new ride...well as Mandy said...they biked over to our house and as promised picked up Luke for a little stroll. They are so good to Luke! Even though I was not with them during the ride, I know Luke had fun because he keeps asking when he can go again. This picture is just hilarious to me, both kids have their toys...Addie has her doll and Luke has his Spiderman & Dinosaur!

Again..not happy with blogger..why all of a sudden did the underlining stop...I just don't get it. Anyway I absolutely love that our kids are growing up together! Thank you Nick and Mandy for taking Luke for a ride!!! I really wish that buggy held more than 100 lbs so I could go for a ride!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How adorable!!

Mandy said...

That IS such a cute pic of them!!! We will defintely come get him for another ride soon! We loved his singing during the ride!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Ha, what was he singing?

Kelly said...

So cute. Luke dwarfs Addison!