Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sorry, Its Been a While

So sorry its been a while since I posted...its been a little crazy getting used to two kids.....but I think I am getting the swing of it. Well at least being at home. I forgot how busy it gets with laundry piling up and bottles to clean...not to mention two diapers to change, two bath times.....etc. I am starting to think I can handle being at home with two kids pretty well...then I try to venture out to a store with no double stroller...OMG not so easy. I swear it takes me at least 2 hours to get out of the house, by the time I get myself, Luke and Adriana ready and out the door.....Oh yeah not to mention letting the dog out. I have now learned to have my diaper bag packed pretty much all the time.

I had a return at Carters to make yesterday so I decided to try and go out with both of the kids.
Carters has a cute lego table in the store and Luke loves to play on it. So I thought I would be safe to go to ONE store without a double stroller. So we get out of the house, head to the store to find that the Lego table is being cleaned and will be back in a week. OH
GREAT!! If anyone knows my son they know that he is not one to stand by my side so I tried to make my return and purchases quick, but of course not quick enough because Luke took his shoes off and began to run around the store. Making me chase him with a baby in a Snap N Go, my purse and diaper bag. I am sure all of the store associates hated me. So right after my purchases we headed home and are now researching double strollers. All the while Adriana slept like a perfect little angel! Oh well I guess not every outing is not going to be perfect....just have to follow the learning curve.


Hmm lets see....Happy Belated Mothers Day out there to all of the Mo
ms...I will post some pics soon. We had a great Mother's Day!

Because I hate to post without pictures, here are some not so great...random pics..


Luke outside cutting down trees with his chain saw



Adriana...on her play mat. We are working on tummy time, but like most babies...she hates it.

Finally, Luke and his two friends Woody & Buzz watching TV. What a little couch potato...with his belly sticking out.


p.s. Does anyone know why blogger sometimes underlines everything???

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad to hear that you are getting the hang of it! I hope it clicks so quickly for me! :)

Mom said...

I can see you are getting there....
Yep be "ready" or it DOES take "forever" to get out for a "little"bit.
Adriana looks cute on the mat.

Sara said...

Adriana looks like Bella in that picture!!!!!! I have pics of Bella hanging out on her mat and they look the same!

Jessica said...

Paula Abdul said it best, "two steps forward, two steps back..."

HA! I'm going to be singing that all day now!

So...when do I get to come over and get my hands on that little girl?

Teresa said...

jess come over!! i need you to take some pics of her

Amanda D. said...

You are so funny, I know how it is with one baby. Running to Target, in the rain, with a diaper bag, a purse, umbrella, and the cart cover is very interesting, and tiring. I give you major props handling it like you do with two! You go girl...and the sales associates don't care...I'm sure they are used to it :)

JILL said...

I cannot imagine how hard it must be to get out of the house with 2. You sound like you are doing great. Adriana is getting bigger-OMG! Can't wait to see her again soon.