Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Updates on Adriana




Adriana is now two weeks old and just as sweet as can be. She is a pretty good baby...only really cries when she is hungry....which is about every two hours. I think she is going to be a good eater because she never seems to skip a meal. She is an OK sleeper....hates to be swaddled which is a little disappointing to me...I was hoping this was going to be my savior at night time. We are still working on it. Thus far we can get through the night in a swaddle just as long as one arm is out. I am really hoping she is a better sleeper than Luke. He was a horrible sleeper when he was young so I am praying she is a little better. She loves the pacifier (tuti as we call it....I know most of you hate that name...but it was what I remember growing up with). Luke would not take a pacifier but she seems to like it.

As for Luke...he is such a good big brother. Loves to help, gives her kisses all the time and likes to rub her hair. It is so darling to see him walk over to her and say "Hi Sweetie!" Its so cute.

So far Adriana has met most of her cousins....but unfortunately I only have a picture of one....Adriana and Princess Gianna. I can not get over how big Gianna looks!


10 comments:

Mom said...

The baby and the BLANKET look beautiful... cute pic of Cuz..Gia.

Anonymous said...

She looks so aware in that pic!
Peyton liked to be swaddled only if both hands were out. She liked to have them up by her head.
Luke is such a good boy!

Kelly said...

Wow is she beautiful! She looks so different already. One of these days I'll get over there to see her in person. That stinks about the swaddling.

Amanda said...

What an adorable picture of her and her cousin! We always left Vivi's arms out of the swaddle.

Mandy said...

So cute!!! We can't wait to see her again this weekend!

JILL said...

OMG! What a BEAUTY! I can't wait to see her again, I bet she is so much bigger than when I first saw her 2 weeks ago. (Jacob hated swaddling too)

Samantha Scimeca said...

She is sooo cute! Look how alert!

Kellie said...

She is just a little cutie!

Sara said...

I love that picture of her. She is to cute. Her blanket is cute as well. We can't wait to see her again!

Amanda D. said...

Aww...she is so sweet and what a cute picture. We can't wait to meet her.