Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting Ready for the Easter Bunny

I can tell Luke is getting so big because he is starting to get the concept of the Easter Bunny coming to our house. All he keeps saying is that he wants a SpiderMan skate board and Spider Man Helmet. .....um what, I swear I don't know where he comes up with these things....I do remember him seeing a little boy at the park with this but that was one time...what a memory on this kid.

He sat for about 6 seconds with these ears on....he does not look happy and totally reminds me of Ralphie from the Christmas Story movie. Hahahah




Callie is such a good sport...she sat longer with the ears on than Luke!


7 comments:

Josh said...

He's going to remember the time you made him put those ears on and you're going to have to pay for it someday!!

Mandy said...

ha ha! The look on his face is hilarious. I think we have the same ones - from Michaels by any chance?

Jessica said...

LOVE IT!! Its the perfect pic to slip into his wedding slideshow without him knowing!

Anonymous said...

He is too funny! He's gonna be so mad about that picture when he's 15!

JILL said...

Happy Easter, Gormsen Family!

Kelly said...

He looks so pathetic. You're right, total Ralphie. It's nice to see Callie represented!

Amanda said...

OMG it is kinda like Ralphie, LOL!