I don't have a single picture to post....just some good news on Luke's sleeping arrangements....the other night I just up and decided we are going to sleep in our big boy bed. I finally moved everything in his new room and I am sick and tired of going back and forth. For the past two weeks we have been playing in the new room with books & toys...getting dressed in the new room, changing our diaper, sitting on the bed etc......and then putting him to bed in his Crib/Daybed, so Tuesday night after we brushed our teeth....I just laid him down in the big boy bed, read him a book, turned the night light on...which is also a new thing, said my good nights and closed the door.
He was not too pleased at first, but after a good 3 min.....he was out! The first night went okay...he slept until about 5am, woke up and was a little scared because he did not know where he was.....2nd night...slept the whole night through! As for naps...he has been doing pretty good....he still plays for about a half and hour but eventually falls asleep! I am hoping this behavior keeps up.
To be honest, I am shocked he has not gotten out of bed and walked out of his room...I think he might be scared. Keep your fingers crossed that this transition continues to go as smooth as it has!
5 comments:
Yay Lukers! If he's anything like I was, he's totally scared. I was always terrified that there was something hiding under the bed so I was too afraid to get down. Now that I think about that...maybe my mom created that fear so I WOULDN'T get up. Hmmmm....
I'm definately keeping my fingers crossed for you...I'm really terrified of this transition.
Yah Luke! Just in the nick of time too. You have to post a pic of him in that giant bed.
That's our Boy....x0x0x0
The big boy bed! Go Lukey! He's such a little man already.
Post a Comment