Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kids Bathroom

We are making headway...the kids bathroom is finally done! It is so cute I just can't stand it!!!!


Before the pics...I must send out a big THANK YOU to my husband for taking down the ugly wallpaper and painting and also THANK YOU to my Mom for taking on the task of creating a shower curtain from Luke's baby bedding. It turned out so cute! I am so glad I was able to reuse all of the decor instead of putting it away, never to be used again. THANK YOU BOTH!!!!

Now for the pics

Note the shower curtain ...it does stretch out all the way across the bar so you can take a shower...but we will not be needing this anytime soon since Luke loves baths.


Luke telling me to stop taking pictures.



The back wall



Above the toilet....


Thank you again Brian & Mom!


8 comments:

Amanda said...

Simply adorable!! Very fitting for both your little boy & little girl!

Anonymous said...

Please tell Brian I have a whole basement coming up that's going to need a paint job ... The bathroom looks great!

Anonymous said...

Your bathroom looks awesome!! I love the towels with the kids' names on it and the decorations!

Jessica said...

Its so cute!! You guys did a great job and, oh, I love the towels with their names!! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! I cannot wait to see it in person. I just want to hang out in the Gormsen Kids' bathroom...LOVE the Luke and Adriana towels...OMG!

Mandy said...

It is SUCH a cute bathroom!!!!!

Kelly said...

What a happy place. You guys did an awesome job. I'll be sending some things over for Josephine to sew!

Anonymous said...

The pics look great... Loved helping out. xoxox