So what are our names...well most of you know, but we like Gabriella & Nina....(Adriana & Alaina are still at the top of my list..under these two - Brian not a huge fan....but now he really likes Alexis with a nickname Lexi...(he likes Luke & Lexi - thanks Rose & Chris). I think its cute, but I am not 100% on board, so we are back to square one. At the end of the day he said it is my decision b/c he had the final say with Luke, but I want to pick something out that we both love. I am sure it will come to me before she gets here..I HOPE!
The bedding is from Pottery Barn called Kate's Nursery, it comes in pink and lavender...so I have chosen the lavender.
Bumpers

Quilt & Sheets....for some reason online was only showing the baby quilt and sheet in pink so I grabbed the Big Girl bedding so you can get a close look at the pattern.

Some cute accessory baskets...I think I will get both the green and purple polka dots! I would love to have her name embroidered on one of them, but can't seem to come up with one and I don't know if I have the patience to wait until she is born to order these.

So far this is all I have. I was a little worried about mixing the different patterns...polka dots and rectangles, but I love both so I am going to mix them up and keep my fingers crossed it looks cute.
We have to do the bedrooms in phases...first get the bathroom done and move all of Luke's decor into the bathroom, then get Luke's new room done and move him out of the baby's room so we can start painting...Unfortunately our baby girls room will be done last (boo hoo)...but that's okay...Luke's room is next...and we have big plans for it.....I will be posting it soon...think Sports theme - Brian is very excited about this one!
6 comments:
I love it all. I can't wait to see how the polka dots turn out in the NURSERY!
I love it and I think the PBK purple is a great choice! I really do love their bedding. Its well made and so comfy and soft. I think (insert name here) will love it too!
Oh, and I think the squares and polka dots will look really cute together...can't wait to see it!
It's going to be so cute! Love that you're doing something other than pink....I'm pinked out!
BTW-let me know what I can do to help with either of the rooms! You know I love putting my craftiness to work!
It will be adorable. You can always have someone else do the embroidery later if you want to order your stuff now.
love the colors! I think the polka dots are super cute with the pattern on the blankets! It's good to match textures and patterns.. Good Job!
Post a Comment