Monday, January 26, 2009

Getting Started on the Bathroom

Brian started on the Bathroom yesterday.....we were thinking it would be a little rough job.... especially because we were unsure how it was put up and what was behind it...but it turned out to be pretty easy and fast. Brian pulled out our handy steamer began steaming each strip....and the wallpaper came off pretty smoothly.






And now we have a bare bathroom....ready for some fresh paint....which hopefully will get done this upcoming weekend......and then I can begin my decorating!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

How exciting! OMG-I just noticed your ticker says 91 days!!!!

Jessica said...

Progress!! Can't wait to see it!

Jessica said...

What color paint are you going with? Something like Lukey's nursery is now?

Teresa said...

Either Green or Yellow...I am thinking a soft yellow...nothing to loud since its a small bath.

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see it.