Most of the kids...My cousin Michael and his family were in from Arizona, it was so nice to see them, their boys Tim & Max are getting so big! Not sure if you can see, but Luke is the youngest boy and is spread out along all the kids....he is not happy about this.
Finally able to hold Luke in one spot for about 10 seconds for a family picture...
After a couple hours we came back home and Brian's family came over for dinner and gifts. I did forget to mention that Christmas Day is Callie's birthday. She turned 4 this year! She was such a good girl and loved all the attention!
Luke and his cousin Briana....he loves her!
Baby Gormsen also received a gift of her own....her very own Build a Bear with an Outfit! I seriously can not get enough of this cute bear. Okay so this is the quick version of the story...ever since Briana was little she has been attached to a bear she made named Annabell.....so when Luke was born Dana, Bob & Briana made Luke a Bear and named him Elmer (after their Grandpa - Brian really wanted this name for a boys name....needless to say we went with Luke so the bear is Elmer).....so when they found out I was PG with a girl...they made one for her! Let me be the first to introduce Mo (named after Brian's Mom). Mo has been sitting in our family room since Xmas.....I have not brought her upstairs because she is so darn cute and probably the only item in our house that is screaming pink....I just love it! Thanks Guys!
2 comments:
Mo is super cute!
Love the bear. I can't believe how grown up B looks!
Post a Comment