Monday, December 29, 2008

Santa came to our house

Here are a couple of pictures from Christmas morning. Luke slept the latest he has ever slept in his life. He did not get up until 9:00! When he did get up, I think he was a little confused....he was very hesitant to touch anything......that lasted maybe 5 minutes.




It was so cute....he did not touch a thing....just looked very closely at all gifts. He received so many toys....but these are a couple of his favorites....



Luke & Dad putting the pirate ship together










Dad even got a surprise from Baby Gormsen....Ahhhh!!





Luke & His Tools


7 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like someone was a good boy! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at all of Lukey's toys!! I love the sleeper.

Kelly said...

What a lucky little boy. By the way, PEACE!

Mandy said...

Yes, I can tell Brian is loving the girly stuff already!! Luke is such a big handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Looks like Luke was a very good boy this year!!

Anonymous said...

What cute pics of Luke on Christmas day..... He sure looks HAPPY

Anonymous said...

What a good boy! He was too cute at New Years! You and Bri do good work :)