Nonna & Nonno left for their condo in Naples, FL this past week for the winter (coming back for Xmas of course). We sure do miss them!
very cute
how nice!!!! I am excited for monday!!!
We love him. BTW, you forgot his stinkin' tree.
O M G..... I scrolled it over and over. Thank you for that special message. I can not tell you how much I really miss everyone. Thank you... MY CUP OVERFLOWS.. WHAT CAN I SAY.
Kelly...I thought you were putting it in the bag...he asked for it all day on Saturday. Let me know when I can pick it up!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
very cute
how nice!!!! I am excited for monday!!!
We love him. BTW, you forgot his stinkin' tree.
O M G..... I scrolled it over and over. Thank you for that special message. I can not tell you how much I really miss everyone. Thank you... MY CUP OVERFLOWS.. WHAT CAN I SAY.
Kelly...I thought you were putting it in the bag...he asked for it all day on Saturday. Let me know when I can pick it up!!!
Post a Comment