We have made it to the halfway point... I can not believe it...this pregnancy seems to be flying by.....I hope I did not just jinx myself. Anyway, I do not have any pictures...I promise I will take some soon. Everything has been going pretty smoothly with the exception of two things....the two "H's"......HEADACHES & HEARTBURN.
Lets start with Headaches...they seem to be at least every other day...not sure why....I seriously cannot remember having so many with Luke. So I am doing my best to continue eating and keeping hydrated....along with keeping my fingers crossed they go away soon.
As for Heartburn..this just started..... this I totally remember with Luke. As the myth says....Heartburn = Hair....well I kinda believe it because I had horrible heartburn with Luke and as you all know (from the picture on the side of this blog) he came out with TONS of Hair....I mean TONS! So I am expecting this baby to have lots of hair as well. Which is not such a bad thing...I mean if its a girl...all I can say is bring on the hair bows!
Now onto the sex of the baby....I find out Monday...and I cannot wait. These are my thoughts.
Why I think its a girl:
* Besides what anyone says, I still look in the mirror and feel that I do not look like myself. The receptionist at my job said...she is convinced its a girl because my eyes look different...not sure what she is talking about, but she is a sweet old honest lady that does not lie.
* The numerous CS's I have had on my face . I cannot say or write the full word in fear one will appear...if you do not know what CS's are I am sorry...its is just not a word I allow myself to use anymore. Thats the rules!
*Some sickness....this has completely slowed down and is now pretty much non-existent but from what I can remember with Luke...I was really not sick at all.
Reasons why I think its a boy:
* My Gut....that is it....my pure and simple gut screams boy....maybe its because I have a boy name already confirmed and juggling with 2-3 girl names or because I am in boy mode with Luke...surrounded by boy toys.....not sure! Even with all of the stuff I listed above....my gut...BOY.
So there it is....I have no idea and can not wait for Monday 1pm. Keep your fingers crossed that my baby will uncross his/her legs and let us sneak a peak!
7 comments:
OMG - Monday! I'm so excited for you!! Boy or girl its going to be a doll just like his/her big brother!!
As I have said before...it is all a guess... I never hit it right in all 4 pregnancies... Gonna be an anxious weekend for us (Nonno & Nonna)See... we DON'T CARE who is comming. We are just CRAZY about all the grandkids!!!
Whooo Hoooo!!!!
My gut= girl and I have been right with all of my girlfriends so far!
I can't wait to hear!!! I had horrible heartburn too, but clearly Addie doesn't have a head full of hair. But, judging by Lukey, I'm sure #2 will have plenty of hair for bows!!!!
I CANNOT wait to hear the good news! I am the worst @ guessing...either way, he/she will be a beauty!
Love, Jill
I am dying to find out.
I'm so excited that it's a girl! I can't believe you are at the half way point already, either. That flew by.
We should try to get together this week. Call me when you have time.
Post a Comment