Last weekend Kelly & Buzz had a bunch of us over for a little Holiday get - together..Kelly is such a great host...she had tons of food, crafts for the little ones and even a little present for each kid.
I was only able to get a couple of shots.....
I brought a cheese ball and half way through the night Otis decided he was hungry so he dove in and ate the whole thing....well almost...this is what Kelly was able to salvage.

The Girls...yes, we sat and dominated the food the whole night!

Addison


Peyton & Ellie
Megan

The very cute ornament Kelly & Buzz bought for Luke...he insisted on putting it on the tree himself. Thanks for a fun night Kelly & Buzz!


BTW, not sure why these pictures are all over the place!
3 comments:
Wow, I look so fat in that picture. You would think I was pg. From now on can we please stick to pics of just the kids? Mine's my best asset these days for sure.
I heard ya'll had fun! Can't wait for NYE. :)
Look how much Addie loves me in the background of the Ellie pic!! I must be her favorite!
Post a Comment