Monday, December 15, 2008

ITS A.......

The news is out...in case you have not heard...WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL! We are so unbelievably excited and surprised.

Basically my Gut was wrong, the Chinese Calendar was wrong and my Cousin Hannah's pencil trick over the wrist was wrong (she predicted two boys).


We went to the doctor today for an ultrasound and check up and everything seems to be moving right along. I had to see the one of the doctors that I am not to fond of....the only way to describe her is that she is all business and very unenthusiastic about anything. But it did not matter, we were so shocked and happy to even care. Our baby girl is measuring right on target and has a heartrate of somewhere in the 140's....this was all I could get from the doctor after asking 3 times.
So here I am at 21 weeks...I swear I feel like stomach looks larger than it really is....maybe that's because this picture was taken right after a huge meal at Maggianos.

Big Brother Luke sitting with Callie

Now that we know what we are having...room decorating can begin!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Congrats again!

Jessica said...

One of each - how exciting! We're thrilled for all of you! And you're looking fantastic!

Anonymous said...

T.. you look great... and your tree does too!!! Big bro and Cali look so cute. Get that Name book yet!!!ha how about Amelia
Nina, Angelina, Careena,Pricella
Oh, YOU will feel it for her...

Samantha Scimeca said...

Congrats! How exciting... You did say however that you felt like you looked different. I think you gut was right!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you all!! Little girls are awesome -- and so are the hair bows!

Emilie

Kelly said...

Luke will be such a good big brother with all those girl cousins he has. I love the pic of him, Callie and the stuffed animal. You look great.

Amanda said...

You're getting into the fun part! Keep us posted on name & decorating ideas. :)

Mandy said...

BRING ON THE PINK!!!! And what is that yellow thing with Luke?

Amanda D. said...

Yay!!!! Congrats Teresa and Brian!!! How exciting.

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhh!!!
Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Teresa!! I'm so excited for you and Brian that your family will have a boy and a girl!
Erica Harris