Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sara's Bachelorette Party

Once again...I am a little behind on posting...but I will catch up...just wanted to share some pictures from Sara's Bachelorette party...it was two weekends ago in the city. We started off at the Hyatt for some food, gifts.....and entertainment!


A cute picture of Angela & Rose...

The Girls and the entertainment! I think he liked Fran! Then again...who doesn't, the moment we walked into the Hyatt Fran was surrounded by men, chatting and escorting her to the elevator and it lasted all night!




After the Hyatt we made our way out to a couple of bars for some dancing and drinking. And what would a night out be without a cute picture of the sisters and cousins. I think Sara was by the bar during this shot...right where she was suppose to be on her last night as a single gal.



Thanks for a great time everyone...Sara I hope you had fun!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Is he grabbing Fran's boob in that pic?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Why yes he is and I am sure she is going to kill me for posting that. I was holding the camera and said 1,2,3 and he grab in pure stripper style!

Anonymous said...

I mean grabbed!

Jessica said...

HAHAH - that's the first thing I saw! I tried to zoom in to check for sure but I can't! HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Why do all the strippers love Fran? I'm sure you remember your bachelorette party! Cute pics. Looked like fun.

Anonymous said...

Its was a fun night

Anonymous said...

Mom... here... Looks like you gals had a ball... It's ok...I am Glad...