Tuesday, October 7, 2008

NKOTB

The NKOTB concert was this weekend and all I have to say was that it was AWESOME! It was everything and more than I had expected. They sang all their greatest hits....You Got the Right Stuff, Hanging Tough, Step by Step, Please Don't Go Girl....Tonight..Cover Girl....the list goes on. More amazing was how most of the words to the songs came back to me like it was yesterday! We all were screaming like 12 yr old the whole time! I sat next to Kelly and pretty much listened to her scream "DONNIE BABY" most of the night......It was hilarious.

So I did not bring my camera into the concert, if you would like to see some pics...please check out Mandy's blog. I did however pull my camera out in the parking lot after the show. Where we preceded to blast NKOTB music. While waiting to get out of the parking lot, Mandy decided to give us a show...check it out.....HILARIOUS

Sorry for the sideways clip.....give a second...I do end up turning the camera




Thanks for a great time girls!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

so happy to provide you ladies with the post show entertainment...i don't remember getting paid for that by the way?

Anonymous said...

By the way I heard yesterday from a Co-Worker that was at the show that The New Kids" were outside after the concert signing autographs for like 3 hrs! Oh and all of their wives were at the show except for Donnie - he is divorced...kelly there is still hope!

Jessica said...

Um, Donnie's mine. B'otch.

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome concert---great dancing! teres--I'm glad you posted this,so funny.

Good time.