Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Pics

I have more pictures from our family photo shoot! After our first meeting with Rachel (the photographer) at the park, we decided to meet up again because we were not able to get a ton of family shots the first time around. I think the second photo shoot at the pumpkin patch was a little more successful! We were able to get a few more family shots than we did at the park. I love all of these pictures....I just wish Luke would have been a little more cooperative. He does not want to crack a smile...AT ALL! But we were able to get some cute shots.......













Now I just need to decide which ones to order....what size....in black or white or color...Decisions, Decisions!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE the close up of Lukey with the pumpkins in the background. You got some great family shots too! I like the one of you guys all holding hands. Good luck ordering - it took me 2 months to decide!

Jessica said...

Those are fantastic! I hope mine turn out that well!

Anonymous said...

So cute, love them all!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful... I love the one of all of you looking at the flowers, the one with Luke on the playground equipment, and the black/white with Luke and the orange pumpkin. Tough decision!

Anonymous said...

What a little stud he is! I love them all.