This past Saturday my brother and his Fiancee Sara were married! It was such a fun wedding. I anticipated it to be a little hectic with all the little ones in the wedding but they did a great job walking down the aisle and keeping their tantrums to a minimum. Sara looked beautiful and Dominic looked equally as handsome! Here are some pictures of the day....











5 comments:
Congrats to Dom & Sara!
All the kiddos were adorable - Luke looks SO grown up!
I love your dress and you and B look so cute all coordinated!
You and Brian look great. I love the pic of you and your sisters with Luke's little hands trying to get at you. The kids look adorable. It seems that they are always having these little meetings on the floor.
Love the dress Teresa!
Your dress is so cute!
Congratulations!
Love all the little ones done up in tuxedos and gowns- and you look beautiful Tere
Post a Comment