There were so many to pick from....these are couple that had me laughing hysterically...Now I am sure some of you will look at these and probably and think these pics are not that funny....I guess you have to know the stories behind each picture...but you can enjoy anyway.
Our Very Own Bounty Hunter - Dog Chapman - Standing by the Nugent Rock by Dirty Nellies
(I told you guys he lived in Palatine and went to Fremd for a year...but no one believed me....this rock proves it!)

Halloween Train crawl (another tradition that was started by Kenzie - they are always so much fun)

Amy Winehouse



She may be our Poops, but don't be fooled....Jill Kicks Ass!!!
I don't know what to say about the next two, I just thought they were funny!


Kiss This!

Just fooling around

Mmmmm Cheeburger, Cheeburger


Yes!! Buzz does the Splits (Ouch!)

P.S. Alcohol did play a factor in most of these pictures
2 comments:
Those are some very flattering pics of my husband, LOL.
I love that New Year's pic of all of the girls...it's so cute! The Florida one of me and Chack - wish I was that tan and skinny now! Gone are those days!
Post a Comment