Thursday, August 14, 2008

Over the Years with the Guys

Wow going back through Shuttterfly is seriously taking a little time!! Not sure how long this will last....some of our crazy times are document and almost ready. In the meantime I have pulled some pictures of some very handsome men!

And these guys do a ton of different "guy" things together...just to name a few...they Golf (of course right ladies?), play poker, drink, go to sporting events, vacation together, hunt, hike, camp....basically you name it...they have either done it or planning to do it...the best part of it all is that they try to do it all together!

Everyone has either a pose or a signature face....

They clean up so well!


Ahhh Beer Olympics - a tradition the St. Legers started!



Chack Wedding - Mandy somehow you slipped in here.

I think this is the St. Leger wedding...but more importantly is Rocky's signature pose

Beer and Beach...that's all they need (hubba, hubba)



On Vacation
I believe this is at Rocky's b-day Party
And a Poker Shot
Goofing off...


PARTYING at the DiMaria's wedding - nobody would stand still for this shot! Note Rocky's hand and if you look closely it looks like even is trying to pull out a "hang loose" hand .




Cubs Game -

So there you have it ...some nice pictures of the guys! All of these guys have been friends since H.S. Conant days...its to bad I don't have any of these pictures. Its funny over the past couple of years these guys have not changed much! Which is a good thing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what can one say... Just like money goes to money.....Great lookin' Gals snag Great lookin' guys... done

Jessica said...

I feel like my B's head looks little compared to the rest of the bunch ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jess - be sure to tell him that, I'm sure he'll be thrilled!

Mandy said...

I don't even know where to start...Rocky's hang loose sign, Nick looking like an ethiopian at the DiMaria wedding...it's like ridiculousness overload!