This is still going on...I have not received any bottles and no phone call from BRU. I put my name on a so-called Return Bottle list and was told I would receive a call in a week or so.
I decided to make the call becuase Mandy received a call about her bottles and Jess also put her name on the list 5 hours after me and received a call and fought with the store personnel to exchange her bottles...so now I am a little annoyed....1) Because I was above her on the list and did not receive a call (sorry Jess)- therefore thinking my name either got passed over, or was never truly put on...2) Listening to Jess story about how she had to fight with the customer service desk about what they actually said verse what they are giving you is VERY SHADY.
So as I write this post, I am sitting on hold listening to elevator music.....
BRU Personal : Babies R' Us, This is Mary how can I help you?
Me (trying to be nice): Hi Mary, I was in there a week and a half ago to exchange my Dr. B's for new BPA Free Dr. B's and your associates put me on a list to be called when a shipment came in. I have not received a call and have some friends that were put on the list after me and they received calls.
BRU:(Interrupting me) Uh Okay...so how can I help.
ME: Well I was wondering if you could grab that list and see where my name is, or better yet look to see if you have 4 (3-pks of 8oz) Dr. Browns in stock that you can put on hold for me.
BRU: I am going to have to look...may I put you on hold?
ME: Sure no problem.
A different more bubbly BRU personal : Hi May I help y0u ?
ME: No thank you, I am already being helped...okay great
THE PHONE GOES SILENT AND I NOW REALIZE THAT I HAVE BEEN HUNG UP ON.
Me: Calling again..on hold listening to music...Hi there....Mary had me on hold b/c she was looking into Dr. B bottles and I was disconnected?
BRU: Miss you are going to have to hold so I can find Mary...and were back to elevator music - I am trying to stay calm.
BRU: Hi this is Nicole..how can I help you
I explain my whole intro again and she grabs the list....then proceeds to flip through the pages... to find my name..... and flip, and flip and flip (seriously sounded like 15 pages) she finally says....I don't think you are on the list...
Me: Excuse me? I saw the girl write my name down...
BRU: Well I am not seeing it ...we are all out of Plastic BPA free Dr. B's so the only thing I can do is add you again.
ME: Okay, please do...(I give all my information and then tell her I have 12 bottles to exchange, so please set aside 4 3-packs of the 8oz bottles).
BRU: Those only come in 2-packs...
ME: Um I swear my girlfriends were just there and exchanged bottles the 3 -packs...
BRU: No Miss those only come in 2-packs - the Dr. B's are only in 2 pks.
ME: Honestly 2-pks, 3-pks I really don't care I would just like to exchange my bottles...
cutting me off again...
BRU: Okay we will give you a call when they come in. Have a good day.
dial tone....
Me: Okay bye...
And there you have it...still no bottles, no name on the list and total confusion as to why everyone else received 3-packs....it just does not make any sense. I hate to be a pain, but BRU decided to take bottles back, I am not making a fuss just to be difficult.
Stay tuned!
8 comments:
Stay strong. And remember - when you take them back in and they try to exchange yours at the 3 pack price and make you buy them at the 2 pack or single price FIGHT FOR YOU RIGHTS!
Hey Teresa....
write a letter...keep a copy
Or a little email
and Better Business B.
ASK WILL "MY BABIES BE IN DANGER,AS I CANNOT BUY NEW BOTTLES..." GIVE THEM A LITTLE YUCKY MEDICINE OF YOUR OWN...
It is not right what's happening
What a PITA! Is there another store location you could deal with? Maybe they would make a better effort towards customer service. Oh, and I am all about using the BBB to get my way. Eric and I use them as a threat A LOT. It's amazing how well it works.
That is SOOOO ridiculous!!!!
This is why I hate that place.
Hi Teresa - Is this for all BPA free bottles or just Dr. Browns?
I have the regular Dr. Brown Bottles, and I am exchanging them for new Dr. Brown BPA free bottles
Ok...thanks! I wasn't sure if I should have been on that list too :). Sanks.
Post a Comment