We went to Roys Furniture in the city, picked fabric and had them make an ottoman for us. These pictures are not that great - but the fabric has dark green and cola (looks purple, but I assure you its cola color) squares on it. Okay okay depending on when you look at the couch it can look purplely but I still love it. It coordinates really well with the couch and drapes...even though it does not look that way in the picture. I am also on the hunt for new couch throw pillows to pull it all together. Its a work in progress ...... I am keeping an eye out for unique pillows.....I am sick of having things all matchy matchy. So stay tuned.... (yes that is my husband laying on the couch, Callie sitting next to him and a basket of laundry that needs to be folded)

Also we have been on the hunt for a new kitchen table and found one. Our round glass table fit into its space nicely, but it was so old ....back from Brian's bachelor days so we were due for a new look. This table is huge and takes up more space than the last table, so its a bit of a change...but I just don't care...I LOVE IT....it comes with a leaf (not in picture) which makes the table even bigger than it is! Sorry this is not the greatest picture but at least you get the idea of what it looks like.
After I snapped the picture and posted it, I realized that Luke's booster and cloth protector is in the picture. OH and our ugly rug...this again is a work in progress and will be moved as soon as I find a suitable replacement. As for the booster...this is my life....furniture that I love and a few kiddie items thrown in to bring me back to reality.
5 comments:
Love it all. Good choices...can't wait to see it all in person!
I love it all...you have such good taste for decorating!
They look great! I love Roys!
So fun- Love it!
Wow Teresa you didn"t tell me it came!!!It looks teriffic.... and The Ottoman>>> that too looks great and the mixing is the best...
Post a Comment