Thursday, July 10, 2008

Luke at the Park

One of Luke's favorite things to do is go to the park. He is really growing fast and becoming so independent. He insists on doing everything by himself.....climbing up the ladder, sliding down the slide, walking across the shaky bridge....sometimes it makes me nervous but I just have to tell myself to let him try new things and explore this big ole place (with supervision of course).



Here's my cutie sitting at the highest point on the playground...just sitting looking around and taking in the day.





Oh yeah one more thing.... I bought Luke Blue Crocs so he would have summer shoes to wear to daycare (they have to be closed toed) he loves them so much. So I decided to purchase another pair...Green (oh they are so cute)... and of course my sweet Luke wants NOTHING to do with them. He runs away every time I pull them out, and kicks his feet all over the place when I try to put them on. I don't know if its because they are not stretched out or because they are Green...it is just always a fight with the cute Green Crocs. So I am going back to the store to try and return them and just call it a day. I really thought the "what to wear" tantrums only happend with little girls who are above the age of 5.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That first picture is absolutely adorable. :)

Jessica said...

Brave boy!

Anonymous said...

He is one CLIMBER, that little guy.
Looks like a Big Boy play ground...
Glad to see Dad as BACK UP!!