Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Father's Day Pictures

Finally did some uploading from this weekend. We went to my Auntie Rose & Uncle Butch's house - I can't remember a Father's Day that we have not gone there so it was nice to keep up with the tradition. Along with Father's Day, it was also Uncle Butch's Birthday so here is a shout out to you!


On to the pictures....


Luke and Dad - both in Red (totally not planned)



Especially for Father's Day, Luke and Nonna did a little art project for Brian. They put together a coffee mug that says "Super Dad" with a picture of Luke in it. If you look closely you can see a ton of Blue crayon scribbles...that was Luke's contribution to the mug. All the Dads received one made with love by each kid......Always so creative Nonna....thank you! And to Brian's surprise yesterday, it had a Starbucks gift card in it. Thanks Again!!!



As for the rest of the day...it was packed with activities....We ate Popsicles and played in the big plastic playhouse and swing set in the neighbors yard.



Played with the leftover bubbles from Kim & Frank's wedding....Poor Uncle Butch is trying to show Luke how to blow bubbles and he just was not getting it.



We played with rocks under the porch.....Bella tried to eat them and Luke kept throwing them. Anthony watched all the little ones to make sure everyone was behaving and Princess Gianna would hardly get her hands dirty.


No - Rose and Chris did not have a baby, but I bet this is what they would look like when they do!!!(hint hint) They are holding the newest member to the family...Baby Grace (already 5months).



Cute picture of Angela & Fran enjoying the weather




More activities...CHALK!! Aunite Rose brought out a huge bucket of chalk so all the kids could draw on the sidewalk.... how cute, Jack and Gianna draw a picture of Spongebob....



My son on the other hand had no interest in writing on the ground, he thought it would be fun to write on the neighbors van. After I snapped the picture I quickly diverted him to the ground.



A little jump roping...oh Dad...take it easy!!!!

I was able to get a quick photo in - I am never in pictures and Luke hardly stands still for a quick pose so I was estactic until I saw the picture and realized the sun was so bright!!!



This is what the scene looked like...everyone hanging outside in the front yard.



After a long day outside, everyone moved inside for a little cake and coffee. As for the kids...after a couple minutes of calling their name and looking all over for them, I found Luke and Gianna upstairs hiding in one of the spare bedrooms behind the bed.


It was a fun filled day. Thanks Auntie Rose & Uncle Butch for letting us tear up your house.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love how close knit your family is. :)

Mandy said...

Looks like fun!!

Jessica said...

You are so lucky there are so many little ones in the fam for Luke to hang with!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Gianna's hair got so long.