Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Briana's Dance Recital

This past Saturday I stopped by Larkin H.S. to see Briana's Dance Recital. She did an awesome job! I only was there for one session and saw her perform 3 different dances (2 Hip Hop & 1 Tap). This is Briana doing tap. I took a ton of pictures but they are all blurry and I was even in the front row, thanks to Dana & Bob for saving seats (they always get real close).

This picture was taken after first session. You can't really tell here but she is just slightly taller than me. She likes to wear her hair high to make is seem like she is passing me up (wink, wink). This just happen to be a day where I was wearing flip flops instead of my usual heels...right B!

In all honesty she is already extremely taller than me and she is only 11. I'm sad!
Briana you did a great job on stage, I am so proud of you!!!


8 comments:

Amanda said...

She's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Again, so glad you came, Teresa! She loves all the family support! God, I hate that frikkin POOF thing on her head... I swear her height increases by about 4 inches with that tidal wave! By the by, we just cut another 8 or so inches off her hair today. She will donate it again...for the third time, actually. Anyways, thanks for the recital entry. She always loves an appearance on your blog!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how grown up she looks. Do you know who she dances with? My niece Kaileigh also had a recital this weekend atlarkin.

Jessica said...

Her outfits were really cute! You're such a good Auntie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kellie--

Briana dances with Center Stage Dance Studio in Bloomingdale. What is your niece's last name and how old is she? B probably knows her as she seems to know everyone at that place... She spends enough time there! Were you there at all? We spent almost the entire weekend out there in Elgin.

--Dana

Anonymous said...

Brianna looks so cute... what fun and the costume was darling...

Anonymous said...

Briana is such a beauty!

Anonymous said...

My niece's last name is Payne, but I know she is with a dance studio in Schaumburg, were other studios there? Anyways Briana looks so cute.