Friday, June 13, 2008

Italians Do It Better - You Know It!!

As promised, here are the pictures from the Bachelorette Party I went to a couple of weeks ago at Flirty Girl Fitness.

It infamous shirt....need I say anymore???This is what the room looked like with all the poles. Sorry its a little blurry. Katie & Jenni (with boa) are in the back, then Mindy (white tank) and yep that is Rose, but her head is cut off - sweet pose! The other girls in the background are Jenni's family and friends from college.

And now for the embarrassing pictures.....don't laugh...I know I look sexy - Ha check out the pants and socks (forget sexy I am not up for any foot fungus)


I am in mid air in this picture - but you can't really tell.


Not sure what we are doing in this picture but I remember laughing so hard!



Phew...that was a good workout...these were the Fremd Girls (H.S.) at the Party.

Finally some drinks to cool us off at the bar Ontourage. Good Times!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You look so graceful!! Maybe there's a new career for you on the horizon!

Amanda said...

This reminds of the episode of King of Queens when Carrie tries to pole dance but really sucks at it. Funny stuff.

Mandy said...

You should wear that shirt everywhere and you should have Brian install a pole in your basement.