Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Article - Parenthood

Before having Luke, I used to watch part of the Today show as my morning ritual while getting ready for work - I adored Matt Lauer. Since my mornings are a little more hectic, and I leave before the Today show begins at 7:00a.m, I now read msn.com pretty much every morning just to keep up on the news.

Some days they have pretty good articles ....like the one below. The articles are pretty long so I have attached two links....the first link is the Worst Part about Parenthood....and the second is the Best Thing about Parenthood. I figured it is better to look at the list of "worst" article first and then end on a good note. Most of worst items on the list I would agree with...but some are a little exaggerated - and they really are not that bad...I am totally not trying to scare the new parents out there, I just thought this was interesting. As for the "best" list...all true!





Worst List:

http://men.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=7609938&GT1=32001


Best List:

http://men.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=7609562

Just something different...enjoy.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those were really good and pretty true esp. the hugs and kisses and the adult getting sick a ton from the kid - I'm living that right now!

Anonymous said...

Those were great articles! They give good perspective- and I need all I can get right now.