Its been pretty crappy weather this week, but we did get a chance to play outside a little bit.
These days all Luke wants to do is be outside and get dirty!
Luke's Aunties gave him chalk for Easter so we are finally testing it out.

Even Dad is playing......Hmmmm wonder what is he writing....


Yes, he may have a man crush on Kerry Wood....I was a little disappointed that he did not write I LOVE MOM...because I was so kind to chalk him up...I see where his heart lies...;)



6 comments:
Buzz also has a man crush on Kerry Wood.
Loved evey school pic of you when you we a little girl... they are so special... You will SEE that NO MATTER how he looks,it is CUTE... NOW, THAT'S A MOTHER'S LOVE
RE: SPORTS.. No hockey, please...I always think about "loosing teeth"
He will excell in any sport... he does love playing ball.
Re:Chalk...So, DAD "got one" on ya mom!
Is that a 7:10 a.m post? You must be super-woman!!!
kenzie
Confession: I had no idea who Kerry Wood was.
He's such a little stud!
I love that...just when you think B is going to be all sweet and share his love...effing sports!
Post a Comment