Monday, May 5, 2008

N.K.O.T.B

They are back!!!! So excited! I loved these guys when I was younger and am so pumped that they are doing a reunion tour. October 4th New Kids will be in Chicago and I just scored tickets!!!! Now all I have to do is download some of their greatest hits so I am ready in October!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE JON!!!

Mandy said...

Jon still has my heart and Danny still looks like a monkey.

Anonymous said...

So funny my girlfriend Amanda and I were talking about getting tickets. If anyone else would like to go let me know, how sad and Joey was was my love.

Anonymous said...

Donnie Wahlberg was the hottest and toughest!

Anonymous said...

LOVE Joey-Joe!

Anonymous said...

I was a big Jordan fan in my younger years and now I am all about Jon and Joey!

Jessica said...

OMG - I can't wait. Brian did a triple-take when I told him we got tickets!!

DONNY RULES! Bad Boys 4 Life!

Amanda said...

I'm with Jessica and Kelly! I had Donnie's big pin; I was a TRUE fan.