Friday, May 16, 2008

More Awesome Pics from Jess!

The Campbells babysat Luke last weekend for a couple of hours and Jess took some adorable pictures of Luke and Ellie. I love when Jess pulls out her camera because I know she is going to send me some amazing shots of Luke. She always seems to catch his personality in every photo...I LOVE IT...and really think that she should quit her day job and be a professional photographer! There I said my peace!








This is one of my favorite pictures of Luke and Ellie...even thought they are so young, I feel like they are having a conversation about the Tuti (Stop making fun of me - this is what we have always called a pacifier)


Wait..this might be my favorite picture of them!!!! Its definitely a toss up. Thanks Jess!
Once again I apologize for the pictures being cut off...and for the white block on the left of each picture. Shutterfly changed their format and I am still trying to figure out how to upload pictures in a good format.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one HAPPY, ADORABLE BOY!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree those are great pics...He is a little hunk of a guy and she is one little doll..

Jessica said...

Ugh. Shitterfly is so annoying lately! And, no! That was not a typo!

Mandy said...

They are a match made in heaven!