Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ellie Turns One!

Here are some pictures I took from Ellie's 1st Birthday Party.
Her cake rocks - Auntie Jess chopped off the black wheel and gave it to Luke - He LOVED it!
Luke thought this was his gift.


Ellie and her bear from the Rojas


A book and plates from Kelly & Buzz








It was a fun party. Happy Birthday Ellie!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute together! Poor Ellie is going to have to share her Lukey friend once all these other girls come around...

Jessica said...

NO! I will not share! He's mine!

Love,
Ellie

Mandy said...

wow, never wearing a puffy shirt again.

Amanda said...

That cake is awesome!! Did Jess make it or have it made? If she made it, I am in total awe!

Jessica said...

Of course I made it!

Jessica said...

HAHAHA. Just kidding. I got it from Deerfields.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her cake it is soo cute!!! Luke and Elliot are so cute together!

Anonymous said...

we found the camera so our monthly blog will be up soon :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you found it!