Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who Is Your 80's Hunk

So a friend of mine sent this website to me with a ton of fun quizzes! So I am going to try and post crazy quizzes from time to time and humor you with my results...and I expect comments back on your results!!!

For this weeks quiz, I chose "Who is Your 80's Hunk"...after taking the quiz, mine hunk is Kirk Cameron...um I don't think so, totally not who I would pick...and do not think of him as hunky!!! But I did my best to answer the questions as honestly as possible and this is what came back. So who is yours ????

Your 80s Hunk Is
Kirk Cameron
And one more....What is Your 1950's name...Priscilla Renee - how fitting since I LOVE THE FIRST NAME.
Your 1950s Name is:
Priscilla Renee

8 comments:

Mandy said...

My hunk is Scott Baio and my name is Janie Bonnie....um, what?

Amanda said...

My beau would be Justin Bateman. What was he even in? I totally don't remember him. BTW....I had a huge crush on Kirk Cameron, so don't trash Kirk, okay?

My name was Holly Peggy. Odd combo.

Anonymous said...

my hunk is john stamos. and my 1950s name is anita betty. funny =)

Anonymous said...

So based on your name tests, I clearly have the Best Name! YESSSSSS

Anonymous said...

My name is Gwendolyn Frances and I apparently love Jason Bateman

Jessica said...

O.M.G. My Hunk is Bill Gates! 1. How can he even be a choice and 2. How lame am I?

Oh, and my name is Pricilla Virginia - my middle name is a shout out to my lady parts! Cool.

Anonymous said...

My hunk is also Kirk Cameron. My name is Sally Thelma. When you do these quizzes aren't you tempted to put your maiden name in? Or is that just me? I'm going back to try that and see if I get a better name...

Anonymous said...

mine is dorothy shirley. dorothy was my grandmother's name and shirley is my great aunt's name. talk about keeping it in the family!