Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Guess Who's Coming Home Today!

Brian! Dada! We can't wait! And doesn't he look super happy!

He has only been away for 5 days, but boy does it feel like a lifetime! Luke has been walking around the house looking for him, pointing to our office and saying "DADA" as loud as he can...its so cute. When I try to remind him that his on a vacation, Luke gives me this "I don't care what you say look" I am going to scream until he comes downstairs. I have been noticing I get this look a lot lately! I am now seeing his true personality evolve.
While he was away, we took Callie on a couple of walks, watched Otis and Callie wrestle, ran some errands (Luke's favorite Toys R' Us), played with Ellie and the girls, visited Nonnamia & Nonno, watched Elmo and rested to get rid of a mild case of bronchitis amongst other things. It has been a nice couple of days of Mommy and Luke time, but we ready to get back to normal and have Dad back. To sum up the last 5 days... Mom is tired and needs some sleep. Welcome back to the Jungle Dada!
Oh and we can't wait to hear all the adventurous stories from your trip!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah, so excited to hear about how they "roughed" it at a hotel.

Anonymous said...

That was some kinda trip...rough,tough,crazy,Changed, or not..I know Luke and Mom really missed YOU... Welcome Home xoxox

Jessica said...

Their back! YES!

Anonymous said...

I love the 'LOVE IS' I try to send one to Nick once a week if I remember. :)