Monday, April 7, 2008

What A Thing To Forget

This weekend was a busy one, Tastefully Simple Party at Mandy's on Friday - Briana's First Communion on Saturday afternoon/evening and Mike's 30th birthday party on Saturday night.....with all this stuff going on I completely forgot my CAMERA to capture all the fun we had!

With all the blogging going I am so annoyed with myself because now I have to post pictures of FOOD and I am already starving after my breakfast and its only 10:30 am. So below are pictures of the T.S. food that I am eagerly awaiting from Mandy.

MMMMMMmmmm Beer Bread - I am thinking just out of the oven - fresh...!
We do a lot of BBQing once the weather gets warmer so I thought this Merlot Sauce would be delicioius. Especially since Brian is on his way to becoming a Wino...he is loving red wine these days.Teriyaki Sauce - my personal favorite!
Finally Warm the Oven! Savory Cheese Dip Mix...we tried this and it was amazing!As for pictures of the rest of the weekend....I am going to try and get some pictures of the beautiful Miss Briana on her special day....as for our night at Durty Nellis for Mike's b-day...not sure if anyone was able to capture the crazy times had...all I can say is although we are getting older...we still manage to have a blast when we are together!






1 comment:

Mandy said...

MMMMMMMM...I ordered 2 value packs of the beer bread - that's 6 loaves of yummy goodness.