Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've Been Lazy

So I have nothing to blog about today because I am lazy and have not downloaded any pictures....but I did upload some recent pictures to my side slide show from shutterfly if anyone is interested in that.

On the home front, our household is preparing for the "Man Trip", Brian has packed - unpacked and packed his bag again and again...and I think tonight is yet another re -organization of the backpack. I actually did a Walgreen's run yesterday and had to pick up some last minute necessities for his trip....garbage bags....oatmeal, hand sanitizer and ziplock bags. I think there is still some stuff he is missing...It is amazing how heavy his backpack is! Brian is so excited -Appalachian Trail...here they come! Me on the other hand is preparing myself for some one on one time with Mr. Luke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I have to hear about the fact that Buzz has to "reconfigure" his pack one more time, I'm going to lose it... The basement is a man-trip nightmare!

Jessica said...

Uh, yea! Packing and re/packing and picking up one more last minute thing...ugh!

Anonymous said...

Our basement is a nightmare with all the stuff-if the cats go down there, I'm scared I might not find them alive...