Thursday, April 24, 2008

They Look So Alike

I was going through past albums on my Shutterfly account and came across this cute picture of Luke getting his haircut...but then I took a closer look and realized that this is ANTHONY. People tell me all the time how Luke and Anthony look alike, and I always agree...nod my head but all of a sudden it hit me...OMG there are some pictures they look like the same kid...with the exception of hair color...take a look...



























If you look closely, it looks like they are making the same face. I apologize for the formatting...Blogger never cooperates with me.
























5 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG - I forgot about Lukey's long hair! It was so adorable. And I've always said they look a lot alike and I still think they do!

Mandy said...

it's crazy how much they look alike!

Anonymous said...

They really do look alot alike! They could be brothers (or twins)

Anonymous said...

I know I know don't be shocked I am commenting. Brothers all the way!! They take after their Hot Mommy's GOOD GENES!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, they do!!!Even I did not realize those little cousins look alike.... Oh well that's family for ya!xoxox