Those are really good pics - very crisp and clear. What kind of camera do they have?
They have a huge one just like yours...Dana do you know the make & model?
I really like the 3rd picture. And I agree with Jessica......those are great pictures.
You picked some cute ones Teresa!The Camera is a Nikon D200. It's my baby!
Yes they are! We need to get a nice camera like that. Very nice pics.
He is so adorable in that huge sweatshirt!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are really good pics - very crisp and clear. What kind of camera do they have?
They have a huge one just like yours...Dana do you know the make & model?
I really like the 3rd picture. And I agree with Jessica......those are great pictures.
You picked some cute ones Teresa!
The Camera is a Nikon D200. It's my baby!
Yes they are! We need to get a nice camera like that. Very nice pics.
He is so adorable in that huge sweatshirt!
Post a Comment