So these shows have been on for a couple of weeks now, sorry this is a late post. Both of these shows are just a few that I tape (DVR) every week (along with Jon & Kate +8, Oprah, Lost, Friday Night Lights, etc..there are so many more!). At about 8:15 after Luke goes to bed, I snuggled up on the couch and press play. (If I am lucky, Brian will sit and watch theses with me) Ahhhhhh dancing...singing...I just can not get enough. Are there any other DWTS or AI fans out there?
So for this year here are my pics...
Kristi Yamaguchi - Not one of my favorites, but she is really good.
Jason Taylor - Love him! NFL Man of the Year - he plays for Miami Dolphins...
Priscilla Presley - You all know I LOVE her name and would love to have a little Priscilla Gormsen in my house, but Brian does not like the first/last name combo so that mostly likely will not happen...anyways surprisingly she is pretty good!
Steve Guttenberg - Not the greatest dancer...but there is something about him that I just love...Maybe its the fact that I grew up with Mahoney - P0lice Academy or that he was one of the 3 Men and a Baby guys....and the best of all - JOHNNY 5 IS ALIVE - Short Circuit!
Cristián de la Fuente - This man is so hot! He is a international film star that I have never seen before, but I think I am in love! He may not look so hot in this picture, but OH MY he has that Latin in him and can DANCE!!!! Love him!!! I just hope he does not cheat on his beautiful wife with his partner.....have you heard the rumors of her and Drew...oh what to believe.For those of you who are not watching the show, the other contestants include Adam Carolla, Shannon Elizabeth, Mario, Marlee Matlin (she is actually really good - she is deaf and it is amazing to see her dance), Penn Jillette,Monica Seles, and Marissa Jaret Winokur
As for my other favorite American Idol - Mandy C. I know you are with me on this one! I will have to give you my pics on this show after it airs again tonight.

6 comments:
UHHHH....YEAH! Love em both too! I think Kristi Y has a good chance or Mario. I used to love Priscilla P but it's so gross how her face doesn't even move from all of the collagen injections, etc. The NFL player this year is definitely the best one they've had on the show. As for AI - I'm picking Brooke or David Arhuleto (sp?)!
I am so glad to see someone else appreciates Steve Guttenberg's fine body of work. I loved him! I'm watching AI for the first time this year and I like David Cook.
What about Cristian...he is so hot!
I'm so sick of reality TV! But...I did watch PP's stone face as she tried to shake her body and I couldn't look away at Stevie's shaved chest and butterfly collar.
Oh, and I'm glad that skunk haired smoker chick was sent home and if David A could get laid between now and the finale to help ease some of that nerdy tension he might actually be able to win the whole thing!
HUGE fan of American Idol. Nick and I look forward to Tues/Wed night TV. Oh, and of course...THE HILLS. :)
I love dwts too! i was not suprised that monica was sent home. I also like steve he has such a good personality. I am thinking kristy, the nfl guy, shannaon elizabeth, and mario at the top
Post a Comment