Everyday when I am in the kitchen, Luke goes around to the cabinets that I "sometimes" allow him to play in to pretend he is cooking. Not the best idea, but it is the only way to get things done in the kitchen. He loves the "Plastic" cabinet and the "Pots & Pan's" Cabinet. On this particular day, he was stirring up some food in the Pots & Pans while I wash some dishes....it was so cute how focused he was.


Then he decided to go in the pantry...when I was not looking, grab the LARGE box of Goldfish and completely dump it over. Callie LOVED every minute of this. It does not look like much from the picture, but this was taken when I had most of it picked up. I was so angry, but it was so cute how excited he was about all the goldfish on the floor.
3 comments:
My mom used to let her babysitting kids play the drums on the pots and pans. It kept them busy for awhile. I say do whatever you need to in order to get stuff done. And I'm certain that Isabelle is looking forward to the goodies that are sure to fall from the high chair. :)
What a good little helper! Hope you guys are having fun in the sun!
Hi Tere-
I had no idea you had a blog too! This is so much fun. Luke is so cute. Adorable.
Post a Comment