Monday, January 7, 2008

The Hiker!

Brian and his friends are planning a Hiking Trip this coming April to the Appalachian Trail in North Carolina. With that comes all the new and exciting gear he is going to need to purchase and of course will come in handy.....someday (sorry babe). This weekend Brian made his first purchase...THE BACKPACK, Sleeping Mat and 1 Man Tent. Yes - he will be carrying all of this in the backpack shown below. They are planning on hiking 25-30 over 3 days so Brian started his training this weekend.




9 comments:

Amanda said...

HA HA HA! Your husband looks about as goofy as mine does getting ready for this crap. My idea of vaca does NOT include needing to boil my own water, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I was finally able to get Buzz to read your blog tonight by telling him that Brian is posing with his man gear on the blog. Can't these dudes shop at Walmart for this stuff?

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I don't know what I did but I was trying to say: I caught B lounging in his sleeping bag in our bedroom. I'll be posting that ridiculous photo soon!

Anonymous said...

Love the gear!!! But, more than that, Briana and I love the fact that he is modeling it in one of the shirts we got him for Christmas!! You know, the important stuff!!

Mandy said...

I posted it on the Campbell website and I'll post it here....NERDS.

Mandy said...

BTW-if you don't remove the "word verification", I'm not commenting anymore! I hate it!

Jessica said...

OMG - me either! Its so annoying! And why do you - MANDY CHACK - have to approve comments first - WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF????

Anonymous said...

No comment threats please. I think I got rid of the verification...I am still learning how to do this stuff! Ghhheeeezzzz