Before our Florida trip, Luke and I went out to the mall to pick up a few things. As we walked past the Disney Store, Luke began pointing and making his familiar noises of ECK, ECK towards the store (that is the only way to describe it, but if you have heard it, you know what I am talking about) . He loves watching the Mickey Mouse ClubHouse on the Disney Channel so every time he sees Mickey he gets excited. 

Anyways...we went in the store and came across these pictures....ON SALE!!!!! Now - I am totally a bargain shopper but when I saw these I was so excited because they were on Sale and then an ADDITIONAL 40% off. So naturally I could not only purchase one...but seven..yes seven pictures. I only have 5 pictured below, because i can not find an image of Mickey or Alice in Wonderland. They are so cute and will look perfect on the walls of our playroom.




Anyways...we went in the store and came across these pictures....ON SALE!!!!! Now - I am totally a bargain shopper but when I saw these I was so excited because they were on Sale and then an ADDITIONAL 40% off. So naturally I could not only purchase one...but seven..yes seven pictures. I only have 5 pictured below, because i can not find an image of Mickey or Alice in Wonderland. They are so cute and will look perfect on the walls of our playroom.


I never thought of myself as a huge Disney Fan but do enjoy the characters every once in a while..and I do LOVE the Disney Movie Collection, so that is another reason to make this purchase. So now the playroom is officially done. I do not think I can shove any more stuff in that tiny room..but I just could not get enough of these pictures.

5 comments:
Kristin is going to want to move into your play room!
Gotta love a bargain!
those are so cute!! I hope you guys had a good time in florida!
omg... i love them so much!!! they are vintage-looking... i really like that. what a find!!!
Those are so cute - I can't wait to see the room in person!
Post a Comment