I love his little plaid shorts!
OMG-the one of the 3 of you is so cute....it looks like an ad for a vacation or something!
I like the one of the boys in the pool. Very cute!
Luke is so cute in his hoodie and shorts.
LOVE the pics! luke looks adorable! was that pic of fran on her b-day?
Luke looks like such a big boy in the pool! So cute!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love his little plaid shorts!
OMG-the one of the 3 of you is so cute....it looks like an ad for a vacation or something!
I like the one of the boys in the pool. Very cute!
Luke is so cute in his hoodie and shorts.
LOVE the pics! luke looks adorable! was that pic of fran on her b-day?
Luke looks like such a big boy in the pool! So cute!!!!
Post a Comment