Since I have been posting pictures of Luke's cousins on my side of the family, I finally have a picture of Luke with his oldest cousin Briana. This picture was taken on Thanksgiving and once again Luke is drinking a bottle. I am noticing more and more that he always has one in his mouth.
We are trying to transition to a sippy cup but he will not drink milk out of one...According to Luke sippy cups are for juice ONLY. Crazy! He will drink a whole cup of juice out of the sippy but will not drink one drop of milk out of it. This has got to change, OPERATION SIPPY CUP begins the week of Xmas when I have the whole week off until after New Years!
As for Briana, we are waiting for the day when B gets a little older so she can be our #1 Babysitter!
1 comment:
Thank u so much, Teresa!! Briana has me check your site every day (not like I wouldn't anyways), and she was so excited to see this entry. She has already told her class at school every detail about www.everybodyneedsalukeybearhug.blogspot.com (the website starring her favorite cousin, Luke); so, of course, she fully intends to give them all a full report about your lastest blog tomorrow! Way to make a little girl's day!! Thanks again.
Post a Comment