After doing some end of summer cleaning..I came across this GEM...Brian's Football Coat from High School. So of course I made him try it on...at first he was a little shy about putting it on, but once he realized it still fit..he was loving it.
To me this is a little crazy...I mean I feel like you could see GORMSEN from a mile away! I guess he wanted to let people know who he was...
This B.Gormsen is just too small...
His awesome number...What a Stud.
We have his football Jersey framed in Luke's room and I kinda would like to get this Coat framed as well....maybe one day hang it by a bar in a basement...that is if we ever have a basement and a bar. I just hate to have this sit in a closet for years and years....especially since these times were some of Brian's favorite moments in life. Right now..this gem is back in the closet until we do Spring Cleaning next year! HA





1 comment:
Looks like he was "Living in the Past" for just a tiny bit and Lovin it! Your lookin good, Brian!
Post a Comment