Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nick is Baptized & Baby Named

After church we all headed over to the Lucky Monk for some lunch.  



Godparents Rose & Chris..
Angela & Rose
Hey we somehow got a family photo...expect never fails, we caught Adriana right in the middle of a whining session...she was not happy about having to sit for a picture.
At the Church...Nick being baptized
My little Sweetie....I have about six pictures of her like this..why because I put the TV on so she would sit still so I could do her hair...and she became fixated on it.   At least her hair came out perfect!
We start the kids early on the wine...the Rabi...let Nick have a couple of good gulps!
Adriana sitting at the big kids table.

 Best buds..Anthony & Luke I swear these two could be twins!


The Godparents...and Demi!


This is my attempt to get a good shot of my kids...no such luck!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

OMG - Aid is such a doll in that dress and with her hair like that! Love it!

Jessica said...

Looks like Aid is yelling, "Another round, sweetheart!" just like her Mommy!