Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh the Things Luke Says....

Another great conversation with Luke today:
 Scene...The whole Gormsen crew is driving home from the gym...

Luke: Mom whats in the sky???
Me:  It looks like clouds...
Luke: I know Mom, but what is above the clouds?
Me: Heaven is up there
Luke: Oh...that's were HE lives right...God...he lives up there and we live down here in a ditch!
Brian cracking up: Whoa buddy a DITCH huh..
Me: Well you are right about the God part, but we do not live in a ditch..we live on Earth.

Luke...Hmmmm (thinking for a minute, while I patiently wait for his response): Mom you are beautiful and Dad is awesome.
Me: Ahh Luke you are too sweet, I love you buddy
Luke: I knoowwwwwww Mom

Gotta love it...sweetness followed by a little attitude! Where does he come up with this stuff!

1 comment:

Nonnamia said...

He is an amazing kid... Always thinking and wondering, asking questions and trying to sort it out. You guys really have to be on top of things with our little guy!