Happy 2nd Birthday to my Sweet Little Girl. Time is just going by way to fast. Adriana has grown up so much this last year. Here are some of the things that she is doing or has done this year...in no particular order...
Adriana loves anything girly...dolls, purses, phones, dress-up clothes, Hair bows, Barbies...you name it!
She is starting to talk more and more everyday. She now repeats everything we say.....some of my favorite things she says are..."You listen to me Lukey!", or "I'm da Boss!" or "Dada where are you" or "I don't want to!" or Tuti Me??? Dress Me??? Blanky Me. Everything right now is Me, Me, Me! She is learning to be a little tattle tale as well...for example, she will run up to me and says "Lukey Hit Me, or Lukey Pushed Me", Callie pushed me!!!. When usually she is the one doing the hitting and pushing. I have to say Luke is pretty gentle with her. She is learning the ABC song, and points to each letter in a book and says ABC, ABC. She knows 1,2,3 but can't seem to get past three by herself so she starts right over again. We are doing are best to work on her sweet charm and smile with family and friends. She is a little charmer at home, smiling, laughing, giggling...but once someone other than Me, Dad or Luke come around...we go right to our straight-blank face. She is pretty hard to break....just the other day my family came over to celebrate her birthday and I swear not one person could get a smile out of her. Even with them walking in with present after present. During the song Happy Birthday..not one wrinkle of the mouth or nose....its amazing to me. What girl does not smile at the sight of presents...all for her!
We love bath time, but hate getting our hair washed.
She now runs and hides from me every time I tell her its time to get dressed or change her diaper. She hides when she has to poop...which is just one of the signs we might be introducing the potty....again..I have tried in the past, but think she is still a little young for it. She hates getting her hair brushed and which leads to her always looking like a little hot mess...or when I finally do get her to sit still and manage to pull out a "bump free" pony tail...she rips it out five minutes later. She loves to brush her teeth and then show me how clean she got them. She is still a rockstar when it comes to naps...laying down with out a single whimper and sleeping for at least 2-3 hours (Love it). Although she is a MAJOR Cling on when she wakes up..it usually takes a good half and hour before she finally is herself after nap time. She loves the TV. She is becoming one of those kids that is fixated on it...not such a good thing. She is a little like me, when she gets into a show, nothing can break her attention from it. And when we do, she gives us a dirty look. Right now her favorite shows are Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Olivia, and the Fresh Beat Band...the only non-cartoon show she stops dead in her tracks to watch. We are still rocking the Tuti...although its getting less and less everyday. We can get through most of the day without it, except for nap time and when we are in the car..oh and when we have a total meltdown. Which by the way are starting to happen more often. She now throws herself on the ground and sobs and sobs....its a little sad, and hilarious at the same time. When she gets in trouble, she first looks at you and gives you half a smile...just to see if perhaps we will give her a smile back...when she realizes that she is in trouble, she puts her head in her hands and cries the most saddest cry and then instantly wants her tuti and a hug. Its really hard to stay mad at Adriana. Her hair is still as long as can be, but we did have our first haircut this month (pictures to come). She insists on walking everywhere and WILL NOT sit in a cart without throwing a complete fit. The minute I unbuckle her car seat, before I even lift her out of the car, she says "I WALK, I WALK!" I just love her little personality..she wants to do everything by herself...but don't be fooled, she is still my little cling on baby...she wants to held like a baby, and will cling to my leg when she is tired or wants something. She is still a little peanut, weighs 24lbs (22%) and is 33 inches long (33%). She seems tall to me, but according to the docs percentages ....not so much. She loves her brother and follows him around...if Luke goes upstairs, Adriana follows...if Luke is in the playroom, that is where you will find Adriana...if Luke is going to take a bath or a shower, you better believe Adriana is going to be right next to him!!! They are the best of friends and play very well together.
BTW this post is going out one day late...sorry Adriana..Also..I am not too fond of these pictures...because as you can see, I did not get one good smile in..I will post more as soon as I download pics!









2 comments:
OMG. Her hair is soooo long. I don't realize it cuz it's always up. I can't believe her percentage for height! I thought she was tall too. She is so adorable! Happy Birthday Ade.
Happy Birthday to the cutest little girl!!!!!!!I love all the sweet things about her...And the picture of her hair is Priceless.x0x0x0x0x0x0x0
Post a Comment