Monday, April 11, 2011

Bathtime & Braids

Also, since Adriana's hair is getting longer and longer I am now able to put it in a french braid...That is when she stops moving and lets me touch her hair for more than a nanosecond!  This one pretty much always looks like Pig Pen because she will not sit still to get her hair done.  Drives me Crazy!  So what did I do to get her hair braided this time????  Well I shoved the portable DVD player in her face..threw in a little Peter Pan and WHALLA...she sat still for at least 10 minutes. Not even sure she realized I was braiding her hair. Parenting At its Best over here!


I never really noticed it before until I looked at these pictures...but these two always face forward..like they are on a train or something. You would think they would face each other and play in the bath...but no, they kinda do their own thing...which in the long run is fine by me..because its only a matter of time before Luke starts making comments about different body parts...I am actually surprise he has not said anything about it with both of them bathing together thus far. Honestly, they are both just so excited to get in the warm water and play with their toys that I don't even think they realized it yet. 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Her hair is so long but its so beautiful too! Don't cut it too short! Love the braid!!

Kelly said...

Cutesy damn pics!!!

Amanda said...

OMG...I can't even imagine having a kid who bathes himself. That would be GREAT! Let me know how you get him to master that trick.