Thursday, February 3, 2011

What a Messs...and Totally Addicted

These days my little Adriana...it 110% addicted to the Pacifier otherwise know as the Tuti in our house.  Its probably all my fault because I let her have it...but once two years old hits...say goodbye Tuti. This thing has become my weakness.  For starters..she needs it to sleep and I understand that...lets face it... I want her to sleep. She finally is a good sleeper and after months of dealing with a non sleeping kid...I am okay with her having it to sleep.  Its when shes awake that is the problem. She throws major tantrums when she can not find it. Asks for it all the time...especially when she falls or gets in trouble. Yes she is now starting to get in trouble...she is a little troublemaker these days...but that's for another post. Lets face it, I think we both are addicted to the Tuti....sometimes I just want to give it to her so she will be quiet (oops...did I really just say that out loud??) Ha...Adriana when you get older hopefully you will understand...sometimes the whining just gets to me. So I find a handy dandy tuti and walla we are all happy.  So one of these days, I will just have to find the will power to deal with the whining and tantrums so we can get over this stage. Any suggestions???

  I also am having a hard time controlling her hair.  I absolutely love it, but there are two problems with it.  1) she has so many colic's, that I can not for the life of me get it to go up in a smooth pony tail and 2) she will not sit still long enough for me to do it.  She now has learned the words..... Ouch...which sounds more like a never ending OOOWWWWWW and says it almost every time I go near her hair...even if I am not touching it. I have a feeling this is going to be an on going battle with her.  We are going to attempt a hair cut soon...just a nice trim off the bottom so stay tuned for that. 


2 comments:

Mandy said...

But she's just so darn adorable!! Oooooh I can see the new paint in the playroom....love it!

Amanda said...

Maybe you can let the Easter bunny exchange candy for the paci?

I understand the hair issue....It takes me longer to do Vivian's hair in the morning than my own most days. I ususally do it when she is trapped in the booster at breakfast or zombified in front of the TV. And I go through detangler spray like it is going out of style.